Booking a hotel for a perfect vacation may seem like an intimidating process, especially when you are not a pro at it. But don’t worry, Qwiksta can help you with a list of things you need to keep in mind while booking a hotel online.
We all love to go on trips, be it a solo trip, a group trip, or a couple trip. But planning these trips is what is the most important part of any memorable and successful outing. Most of us are so grateful to be able to opt for online room booking from the comfort of our homes so that we don’t need to stress about last-minute room availability, but this too comes with possible loopholes.
Here’s a handy checklist of things you need to keep in mind while booking a hotel online!
- Don’t Forget To Compare:
- Make maximum use of the internet and apps available to compare and get the best deals. Make sure you check all possible booking platforms to ensure you are getting the best prices and deals.
- Consider Duration Of Stay:
Always think about the number of hours you are going to stay in your hotel room, whether you’re booking a stay only for a night or a day only or need hourly rooms to freshen up during transit, etc. Several websites like qwiksta.com will give you an hourly hotel booking facility so that you don’t need to burn a hole in your pocket for a relatively short stay and you can book hotels by the hour.
- Always check and double-check the exact location of your hotel while booking. You never know, there could be two different locations with the same name! Another reason you need to check the hotel’s location is so that you can map the distance between your hotel and the tourist destinations, your preferred visit locations, and your meeting spot within the city, and accordingly estimate the travel time and charges. Booking hotels near airports or travel facilities is always more convenient. This will also give you a better idea of how you can manage your time and finances during your stay.
- Whether you are an unmarried couple or just 2 friends (a boy and girl) traveling together, then the most important thing you need to do is check for couple-friendly hotels. You may not be able to book rooms for non-same gendered persons unless you find hotels for unmarried couples. Make sure to enquire about maximum capacity and charges for an additional person in your room and early check-in hotels. If you have booked a room for four and one more person joins in, which makes you five, you must check and enquire if you can get an extra bed. This way you won’t have to book a separate room. So, don’t hesitate to call and ask if unmarried couples are allowed in hotels!
- Remember, a hotel will always portray itself as being the best, no matter what. Don't trust them blindly, and make sure to check the reviews. It is one of the best ways to learn more about the hotel services from the people who have experienced it. Lucky for you, Qwiksta will personally verify all our hotels and list only the best ones for your comfort.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Life is unpredictable sometimes, and you never know when your plans might change! So it’s always advisable to check the cancellation policy before booking the hotel because you don’t want to spend money unnecessarily, or spend time-fighting for cancellation charges to be waived off, do you?! At Qwiksta, we allow all cancellations up to 5mins prior to booking your stay, so rest assured, you will never have to stress about having to pay unnecessary cancellation fees with us!
So if you’re still worrying about booking a hotel room with your significant other, or a day-use room or cheap hotels near the airport look no further than Qwiksta. We got you covered in your quest for couple-friendly rooms and all your other hourly hotel booking needs!